It doesn't always happen to the other person.



Why bother to insure your contents? Because you probably could not afford to replace them all in one go if you had to. It's called peace of mind.

You probably want a policy that provides new for old cover, is index linked to keep the cover at the right level, offers monthly premiums (usually without any extra charges), covers accidental damage and provides optional legal expenses cover...common sense

Contents cover doesn't stop at the front door. It insures items in your garden, your garage, your shed and more than that it can cover your personal possessions away from home (shopping, visiting friends, holidays etc).

This cover is more complex than buildings insurance so use comparison sites (no advice) at your peril. Why not use the contact page to obtain a written personal illustration suited to your circumstances with full explanations of the cover and the exclusions.


         1066 Online
Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway